FYFAWSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FYFAWSL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumours & Discussion

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

426Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:What the hell is going on with Potter and Moore? It looks like Birmingham have started preseason but they aren't in anyway promoting their club or indicating that they are involved in preseason their. It really looks like they are angling for a move out but where?
I think Notts and City are the only two who have room for the pair of them. Nottingham is also the closest one to Birmingham if they can't relocate too far. I always imagined that if they were off they would have gone as early as Carney did because it's not like the club's predicament has development overnight, they will have known the situation for a long long time. But it's so hard to gauge Birmingham because they always play things so close to their chest.

427Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:54 am

Oshoala is still at home. She has been doing media stuff and hosting events, in a Liverpool shirt. Either she or Arsenal must be playing hardball if it still isn't done. There are three weeks until the transfer deadline. Where do they set their own deadline for getting Oshoala finished? Because if negotiations are still ongoing they must now be thinking about caving in and just giving her whatever she wants or walking away and getting somebody else.

428Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Oshoala got her work permit to join Arsenal. So I guess that is what the hold up was http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35745229

429Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Guess which players were not involved with Birmingham's kit launch and also haven't been named new captain.

What is going on with them?

430Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Schroder has joined Birmingham.

431Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Birmingham City LFC ‏@BCLFC Mar 7
More news! We're thrilled to announce that Corina Schröder (@CocoSchroeder19) has signed for the Club! #BCLFCReveal

Notts County Ladies ‏@Official_NCLFC Mar 10
Notts complete the signing of Welsh international @AngharadJames16 from @bristolcitywfc!
http://www.nclfc.co.uk/news/james_signs_for_lady_pies.html#1HXkfXwePGxL7Wx0.97

432Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:06 am

Natasha Flint has left Notts County! Shocked
http://www.nclfc.co.uk/news/flint_leaves_notts.html

433Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Natasha Flint has left Notts County!
http://www.nclfc.co.uk/news/flint_leaves_notts.html
It's an odd one. Mutually terminated due to unavoidable personal reasons in the official line. I wonder if we will ever find out the specifics. Not that I'm actually interested though since I'm not a Notts fan. If this is a sudden development I doubt they will manage to get someone else in her place, the window closes on Friday.

434Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:46 am

Notts were on twitter yesterday trying to explain the Flint thing as best they could and in among the conversation was them saying they had a deal for two players fall through last minute. They never said who, just that it would have been big. I'm assuming they're talking about Potter and Moore. It's most likely that the thing which made the deal collapse was at Birmingham's end, so presumably they are both staying there. And given that neither were involved with the media stuff re: the kit launch and that neither have been made captain, it doesn't sound like them staying there happened amicably.

436Transfer Rumours & Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:10 pm

@donnybelles SIGNING: @donnybelles have signed Australian, Alexandra Gummer (@gummmybear3)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum