FYFAWSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FYFAWSL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumours & Discussion

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

1Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm

I know the season hasn't technically finished yet but clubs seem to be getting on with the renewals earlier this time around so I figured why not see if anybody has got anything to kick us off...

2Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 pm

The comings and going at Birmingham will likely revolve around whether they are staying part-time or finally switching to full-time. I know Carney commented on this while doing BT coverage not so long ago but she didn't give a definitive yes to it happening or when. Maybe it depends on them not being relegated? Which we now know they won't be. I could see a few looking towards the exit if they do remain part-time but it's hard to say who, if any, would actually leave through it and for where. I'm sure their England players wouldn't be short of options though.

3Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:15 pm

I can't imagine Carney leaving Birmingham regardless of whether they are part time or full time. But then again I could have said that about other players who have made unexpected moves.

4Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Daniel ‏@DandalBs
Unconfirmed, but plausible: Marija Banusic leaves Chelsea and returns to Damallsvenskan, maybe Rosengård http://www.unt.se/sport/avslojar-banusic-lamnar-chelsea-3929739.aspx

5Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Banusic didn't feature much for Chelsea. Was it injuries or something else?

6Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Preston NorthEnd WFC ‏@PNEWomenFC
CLUB SIGNING: we are delighted to confirm the signing of Natasha Flint from Man City WFC

7Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Presumably Flint to Preston NE is just a temporary thing to see her through the WSL off-season?

8Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Bristol to lose a few Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:02 am

mrinsaneone

I can see sadly bristol losing a few big name players and maybe even mary earps after relegation this season just hope we can keep weir and a few others

9Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:20 pm

mrinsaneone wrote:I can see sadly bristol losing a few big name players and maybe even mary earps after relegation this season just hope we can keep weir and a few others
You have a handful of players who should interest those in WSL1 and if any were to get offers they probably wouldn't have to think too hard about taking them. Earps is a tricky one though because goalkeeper spots are limited even with a new 9th team - she can only move if a spot is available. And she would also likely be in competition with Siobhan Chamberlain to fill one of them.

10Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Flint to PNE is not a loan after all. City have released her Johnston, Radtke and Lipman.

11Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:Flint to PNE is not a loan after all. City have released her Johnston, Radtke and Lipman.
Doesn't mean it's not still temporary though. Released by City > short stay with PNE for the off season > new WSL club in the new year.

12Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Flint to PNE is just a temporary winter move as heard in this https://twitter.com/PNEWomenFC/status/658410944792514560

Wonder where she will end up afterwards?

13Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 pm

Dowie has gone off to Australia for a couple of months. It will be interesting to see if it is Liverpool she returns to once her loan with Melbourne is over. She has been pretty vocal lately about all things LFC and Merseyside. I get the sense that whilst she is genuine with her words in regards to her love for the city and club she is just laying down the foundations for what will eventually be her stated reason for leaving so it looks justified. Not that it has to be justified but you know.

14Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Dowie's a tricky one. I think that she'll ultimately stay but players saying how much they love a club or will stay for years to come doesn't mean anything these days. It would be interesting to see how differently Liverpool would play without Dowie. I don't think it would be that detrimental if Liverpool let her go in exchange for a good midfielder, especially if certain rumours are true, they'll have more need in that area of the pitch.

15Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 am

Danielle van de Donk to Arsenal seems to be a done thing. I know many have been discussing Fara Williams to Arsenal as well, but you wouldn't have thought they needed both. Because whichever way you cut it puts somebody who shouldn't have a bench role on the bench.

16Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:41 am

Guest wrote:It would be interesting to see how differently Liverpool would play without Dowie. I don't think it would be that detrimental if Liverpool let her go in exchange for a good midfielder, especially if certain rumours are true, they'll have more need in that area of the pitch.
She is very good at what she does, it just takes certain things in order for her to be able to do it. And unfortunately for both her and the team, the amount of injuries in the last two seasons has made it extremely difficult to put the right circumstances on the pitch for her to play her game. If she does leave them there will be positives to take from it (though I don't mean that to sound as bad as it does). It just depends on their recruitment.

17Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re:Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:25 pm

I know many have been discussing Fara Williams to Arsenal as well, but you wouldn't have thought they needed both. Because whichever way you cut it puts somebody who shouldn't have a bench role on the bench.

I think Fara to Arsenal is a viable rumour. I don't really understand the move, I think she'll see a lot more of the bench at Arsenal but maybe that's what she wants now that she's getting older. A part of me wonders if the move is to mentor her heir apparent for England (Williamson), Fara has always been more dedicated to England than any of her clubs so maybe this was more of a suggested move from the England camp.

18Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Is Kate Longhurst leaving Liverpool?

19Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:Is Kate Longhurst leaving Liverpool?
There has been quite a few Liverpool players posting exit implying things on social media. I'm just choosing to believe they're all leaving until something to the contrary happens.

20Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Liverpool is becoming Everton. At least if Liverpool goes down next season there will be regular Merseyside derby.

21Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Paige Williams and Danielle Lea leave Everton

@EvertonLadies: Good luck to @paigewilliams03 who has joined Brescia following the conclusion of her contract: https://t.co/At0lu0TlyP

22Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Williams to Brescia is a very unusual move. Good luck to her.

23Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Ubogagu has been released by Arsenal. It sounds like they are set for a busy winter.

24Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Re: Transfer Rumours & Discussion Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:Ubogagu has been released by Arsenal. It sounds like they are set for a busy winter.
I thought she had a very good first season? Odd decision to release her. Unless it was her who didn't want to stay.

25Transfer Rumours & Discussion Empty Transfer Rumours and Discussions Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm not really suprised.  Even though she was quite a threat on the pitch, Losa didn't seem to like playing her. She was an exciting player, I wonder if she'll stay in England or go back to America?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum