FYFAWSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FYFAWSL

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Table Predictions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12016 Table Predictions Empty 2016 Table Predictions Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 am

Anybody want to stick their neck out early and have a guess? I will half have a go.

1st-3rd: Arsenal, Chelsea, City (in an order I am yet to settle on)
4th: Liverpool
5th-6th: Notts, Sunderland (but I can't decide which way around)
7th: Doncaster
8th-9th: Birmingham, Reading (my mind is split on this too)

22016 Table Predictions Empty Re: 2016 Table Predictions Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:22 pm

I will very likely change my mind a lot between now and the transfer window closing. I think top, middle and bottom is easy to put into groups, it's just the order of the teams within that's difficult.

Arsenal
Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Notts County
Sunderland
Doncaster
Reading
Birmingham

32016 Table Predictions Empty Re: 2016 Table Predictions Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:36 pm

I won't make an actual table order prediction myself until the window closes and I get the final picture. I do already think however that if anybody is going to be an unexpected team in top three it will be Liverpool. I also think that as of right now both Arsenal and Chelsea have the better all round squads than City do but whether that translates into finishing position will have to be seen. 

The other five teams below that lot are hard to gauge. Notts haven't gotten any worse I don't think. Sunderland haven't added much. Doncaster have but their fate depends not on their signings but what their existing players can bring to the table. 

Birmingham and Reading are my bottom two as it stands. Birmingham for obvious reasons discussed at length by everybody. Reading because they look to be using their WSL2 squad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum