FYFAWSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FYFAWSL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norway Head Coach Ewen Pellerud resigns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Norway Head Coach Ewen Pellerud resigns Empty Norway Head Coach Ewen Pellerud resigns Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

Google's terrible translation:

Even Pellerud believes the national team have a better opportunity to get to the Olympics, but he that coach. Therefore he goes by.

- I think the chances that we qualify for the Olympics is greater without me as coach.  The team must lift a notch to make it.  I no longer have the energy needed to add the additional guidelines required.  Then it is only appropriate to entrust the job to another, said Even Pellerud to fotball.no .

- We have a great bunch of players, a good support system and organization which is strongly committed to us.  The conditions are right for us to be able to take new steps, continue Pellerud.

All in all, he is happy with what he achieved in his second term as Norwegian coach, although he failed to get out the team's full potential in the World Cup.  With Pellerud as chief was European championship silver in Sweden, and the team delivered a brilliant World Cup qualifying.

- Even has again done a solid job as Norwegian coach.  We got the promise we hoped when we staff said.  So we are also all agreed that the World Cup was not as we had wished.  When needed a motivated coach to lift the team again.  This is an adult choice of a coach of top international stature, says top football manager Nils Johan Semb to fotball.no .

New Norwegian coach will be presented at a press conference in the Coliseum at Ullevaal Stadium today at 12:00. 

https://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/Landslag/A-kvinner/2015/Pellerud-gar-av-som-landslagssjef/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum